Refund and Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Guests will be expected to leave cabins in the same condition as when they arrived, and will be charged for any damages. A credit card must be on file to cover any damages incurred by the guests during their stay. Â Guests understand that CornerStone Cabins are guest cabins located on a rural, working farm with bluffs, creeks and nature trails. Â There are many insects, including ticks and mosquitoes. There are also animals that you should use caution with including raccoon, deer, coyotes, snakes, and the occasional bobcat. If you leave any food outside, animals will come, so please keep all food items inside.
- The area surrounding the service shed and the greenhouse across the creek from the cabins is for employees only. Â Please do not cross the steel bridges leading to service area.
- Guests assume all responsibility for their own health and welfare during their visit.
- Prior to the rental of the cabins we require that you agree to this rental policy and by submitting reservation you are verifying that you have read and understand this policy:
- The creek crossing the road at the entrance to CornerStone Cabins may rise during heavy rainfall. Â Please use caution when crossing the creek. Â
- By submitting reservation you are verifying that you are 21 years or older and:
- You are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged content in the cabin and the cabin itself during your stay.
- CornerStone Cabins is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal contents of guests at the cabin.
- CornerStone Cabins is not responsible for any actions you or your guests take or do while staying at the cabin or its grounds.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cabins and guests are responsible for removal of smoke odors at a fee of $200.00 for stay.
- Guests will be charged for all incidental charges incurred during your stay.
- Please use caution when using the wood burner, grill or fire pit. Â We provide propane for the gas grills at both cabins, but we do not provide charcoal for the charcoal grill at The Loft. If you have any issues with the propane, contact customer service. You are responsible for cleaning the grill after use. Â We unfortunately do not supply firewood, but most local grocery stores/gas stations have bundled wood available in season.Â Do not make fires outside of the designated fire pits.Â Â Only seasoned wood can be used in the fireplace, as green wood violates the safety rules outlined in ourÂ General Policy. Â Please do not transport firewood from other areas due to regulations with pest management in the Shawnee National Forest. Please see theÂ Illinois DNRÂ website for more information. Guests assume all responsibility for using them and you must clean up after use. Â You must safely put out all fires before leaving the premises.Â
- No smoking
- Check-in is after 4PM
- Pets are by approval only.
- A $50 service charge will apply to the deposit if the satellite cable hook up is disconnected or has to be re-wired.
- A $50 service charge will apply to the deposit if a fire is built in anything other than the fire pit.
- Events and parties are allowed with prior approval only.
- Check-in is 4 PM and Check-out is 11 AM unless other arrangements are made.
- The area surrounding the service shed and the greenhouse across the creek from the cabins is for employees only. Please do not cross the steel bridges leading to service area.
- The creek crossing the road at the entrance to CornerStone Cabins may rise during heavy rainfall. Please use caution when crossing the creek.
- Please use caution when using the grill or fire pit. You are responsible for cleaning the grill after use.
- Dogs are allowed in the rental with pre-approval by the owners or their agent ONLY. Cats are not allowed under any circumstances due to allergies of the owners.
- According to Airbnb policy regarding House Rules, bringing any unapproved pets (dogs or any other animals) will result in immediate cancellation of the reservation with NO REFUND. It will also forfeit the security deposit.
- Please clean-up after your pre-approved pet both in the house and in the yard.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture and must be crated when the owner is not in the home.
- For their safety, pets must be on leash when outside.
- Owners are asked to bring pet beds, food and water bowls.
A minimum additional cleaning fee of $125.00 separate from the cleaning charge you paid during the reservation process will be waived as long as you to conform to the following cleaning procedures prior to check out.
- Wash all dishes in the dishwasher- Â we will unload them.Â *Only use the dishwasher liquid provided under kitchen sink*
- Take garbage and recycling out to proper receptacles located behind the shed. *Do not leave garbage outside the receptacles- animals will get into it. All garbage must be bagged in the provided garbage bags before depositing into the outdoor garbage receptacles. Excess garbage must be taken with you or extra charges will be incurred*
- Put all dirty towels in the Rubbermaid tub in the laundry room.
- Wipe down all counters, sinks, and tables.Â *Only use cleaning products under kitchen sink*
- Clean any spills on surfaces or carpet.
- Any furniture moved during your stay must be returned to original location. Â *Any damages incurred as a result of moving furniture will be billed to the credit card on file*
- Wipe down microwave tray / clean up spills on stove and oven / wipe out refrigerator
- Scrape clean the BBQ grill / Turn off propane after use
- Clean out personal items from restroom, cupboards, and refrigerator
- Report any lost or damaged items before your departure.
- Additional cleaning fees of $200 will be charged to your card if smoke odors or pets are in the cabin.
- Please remove all litter/cigarette butts from around the premises.
- If you experience technical difficulty with with electronics, do not disconnect wiring. Contact customer service at: Â 618-559-0383
- Do not disconnect electronics wiring to connect gaming systems!
- You are responsible for all incidental charges incurred during your stay.
- Lock the keypad deadbolt, not the doorknobs, upon your departure.Â *You are responsible for security issues if the cabins are left unlocked*
- Our cleaning policy is designed to allow us enough time to prepare for the next guest. Â If the cabins are left in unsatisfactory condition, it will disrupt the next guests' check-in. Â *The $125 additional cleaning fee is a minimum charge, so please follow the policy or you will be billed the minimum fee plus an hourly cleaning rate of $50/hr.*
- The credit card on file will be billed for incidental and additional cleaning charges.
- For information about reservations and booking call customer service at:Â 618-924-4108
- For technical issues and maintenance call during your stay:Â 618-559-0383
Thank you for helping us keep the cabins looking lovely for you and guests arriving upon your departure.
CORNERSTONE CABINS Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, CORNERSTONE CABINS collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by CORNERSTONE CABINS is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. CORNERSTONE CABINS does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
CORNERSTONE CABINS encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from CORNERSTONE CABINS so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the CORNERSTONE CABINS Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
CORNERSTONE CABINS and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that CORNERSTONE CABINS may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from its affiliates. CORNERSTONE CABINS may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
CORNERSTONE CABINS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. CORNERSTONE CABINS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
CORNERSTONE CABINS does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
CORNERSTONE CABINS may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CORNERSTONE CABINS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CORNERSTONE CABINS, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CORNERSTONE CABINS or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which CORNERSTONE CABINS or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. CORNERSTONE CABINS abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
CORNERSTONE CABINS offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing email@example.com. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from CORNERSTONE CABINS by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list
Security of your Personal Information
CORNERSTONE CABINS is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Changes to this Statement
CORNERSTONE CABINS will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how CORNERSTONE CABINS will use your personal information, CORNERSTONE CABINS will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. CORNERSTONE CABINS encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CORNERSTONE CABINS is protecting your information.